- I recently passed my Grade 5 piano exam.
- I love growing plants from collected seeds. I collected fallen tree seeds in Amiens and have loads of little baby trees coming up. Don’t know what to do with them!
- I make all my own cards—birthday, wedding, birth congratulations, Christmas.
- I enjoy walking in the countryside. I live in an area that is good for that. Both hills and flat areas.
- I like cooking and baking. I have written a recipe book which includes many very old recipes from my grandmother, dated 1909.
- I don’t enjoy housework, although it has to be done.
- I learned to tat when I was at school. It’s a dying art. We moved to a new school and the cookery rooms weren’t finished, so we did craft instead. The teacher offered to teach us to tat. I and my friends took her up on it.
- I have been using computers since the very first pcs came out. It was called a PET and we still have it, although it no longer works. This was in 1979.
- I hate crowds and cities, although I didn’t used to worry about it. I prefer the countryside.
- My family has farming roots. Dairy farming. My sister was still farming until last year.
What is interesting about you that we didn’t know? Let us know in the comments.
Feel free to share with your friends. Please link back to my blog if you do.